Agion AntiMicrobial Treated Steel
Agion antimicrobial compound suppresses the growth of bacteria, molds, fungi and other microbes, making it the go-to product for coating steel for applications where antimicrobial protection is required or desired. And, it’s available from Mapes & Sprowl Steel.
It’s ideal for HVAC equipment, as well as appliance, construction, food processing, food equipment and medical markets – anywhere bacteria, mold and mildew are a concern.
The coated steels can be formed, bent or drawn using conventional fabricating methods. Coated steels may also be welded and the surface coating can be repaired.
Mapes & Sprowl is stocking Agion® antimicrobial-coated galvanized steel in the typical gauges.
We carry Agion in the following gauges in 60″ wide master coil
* 18 Gauge .052″ x 60″ x Coil (Available in 1 Side Blue and 2 Side Blue)
* 20 Gauge .040″ x 60″ c Coil (Available in 1 Side Blue and 2 Side Blue)
* 22 Gauge .034″ x 60″ x Coil (Available in 1 Side Blue and 2 Side Blue)
* 24 Gauge .028″ x 60″ x Coil (Available in 1 Side Blue and 2 Side Blue)
* 26 Gauge .022″ x 60″ x Coil (Available in 1 Side Blue and 1 Side White)